Our Aztec Gym provides the perfect environment for shaping up and working out. Apparatus includes the latest CV equipment with on-board TV monitors. In addition there are rowing machines, resistance equipment and a free weights training area.
Open daily from 7am-9pm.
Aztec Club Facilities
- 40 workstations
- CV equipment includes crosstrainers, running machines, upright and recumbent bikes, all with on board TV monitors
- Rowing machines, resistance equipment and free weight training area
- Fully air-conditioned
- Dedicated male and female changing rooms with lockers, showers and hairdryers
- Direct access to Aztec indoor swimming pools
Aztec Club Membership
We have a membership scheme for Aztec Falls and the Aztec Gym for non-residents. Take a look at our Aztec Club page for membership options and prices, or call us on 01803 400190 or email email@example.com.
Need a little extra motivation, or perhaps you are training for a special event? Our personal training sessions with fully qualified staff will give you an extra boost and encourage you to achieve your goal.
1 hour session £20
1/2 hour session £12
Call 01803 400190 to book
The gym is available for guests aged 16 and over. Guests between the ages of 16-18 will be asked to come to the Aztec reception with a parent or guardian.
Gym users must wear appropriate clothing, especially footwear. We sell swimwear if you forget to bring your own. Towels are available for a small hire charge and headphones are available for purchase.
Charges for Hotel Guests
- 1 day pass £4.00
- 3 day pass £10
- 5 day pass £15
Use of hotel pools, sauna and Jacuzzi remain free of charge for all hotel guests.
- I joined the Aztec Club 3 years ago to lose weight and become a bit fitter and healthier. From the moment I joined the instructors made me feel welcome and as I had never used a gym before they gave me programmes and advice on what I should be doing.
Christine - Aztec Gold member
- We have just had an All About You Spa day for our friend's Hen Day. Amazing! The staff were brilliant and the treatments were great. It was so relaxing and great fun for all of us to be together. Thank you so much, we will definitely be back!
Mel & Katie - Exeter
- The facilities and equipment are great and I have also made some new friends, I would recommend Aztec to anyone.
Christine – Aztec Gold Member
- I stayed for a spa break with a friend. It was such amazing value for money, all my other friends want to come next time!... facilities brilliant - and the spa treatments wonderful! We were made to feel like queens at lunch time and dinner - fabulous.
Lizzie Lamb - Minehead
- The Aztec Spa was super, Treated myself to a manicure & pedicure, such a relaxing place & Steph my beautician was the most wonderful company!
Cheryl - Benfleet (Tripadvisor)