Dancing holidays are becoming more and more popular and shows like Strictly Come Dancing make this seem an even more attractive pastime!
Our four fabulous ballrooms, and a year-round calendar of dance holiday weekends and midweek dance holiday breaks make TLH Leisure Resort the number 1 choice for dancers.
Our Learn to Dance breaks and holidays include a wide variety of dance types, with something to suit all levels of ability.
This glittering annual festival will next take place 30 May - 6 June 2014, open to everyone with an interest in dancing, spectators and dancers alike.
- Food and dancing of course, first class
Mrs G Patterson - Christchurch
- We were part of “Dancing at TLH with Pam Peters which was excellent!!! A fantastic teacher and great team support
Mrs Leigh - Coventry
- Absolutely brilliant, we had the most fun on the dance floor in a long time. As experienced dancers WITHOUT partners - this was the perfect break, a pleasure from beginning to end!
Lynn Elvy & Lesley Fegan, Gerrard's Cross - Solos Ballroom & Latin dance break
- We always enjoy our stays here. Our favourite hotel is the Carlton but you can't beat the Warwick Ballroom at the Victoria. We are always guaranteed a good time with Sid & Roz, they give 100%.
Ken & June Bush, Bristol - Sid & Roz Gateley Social dance break
- Gerald & Margaret (Thompson) were brilliant, we didn't know what to expect, but we needn't have worried. They made us feel welcome from day one and their teaching skills are superb.
Pat & Judith Bradley. Plymouth - Ballroom & Latin for Complete Beginners
- Lorraine and I have just got back from a beginners weekend in Torquay. Neither of us have danced before and being two girls on our own we were worried about being in a room of couples. We shouldn't have spared it a thought - from the first session onwards we were made to feel very welcome- taught at a pace that we all (kind of) kept up with and actually felt we’d achieved something too!
- Best bit - great fun and Phil and Chris were an absolute delight. Thank you for the most fun we’ve had in ages!