TLH Leisure Resort has a wide range of flexible day delegate and 24-hour packages available for meetings, conferences and seminars. We are also happy to tailor an event to suit your own particular needs.
Daily Delegate Rates
Our popular Daily Delegate Package includes the following. Prices are based on a minimum 10 delegates:
- Tea, coffee, herbal teas on arrival
- Morning & afternoon tea & coffee with biscuits
- Flexible lunch options (see below) with tea / coffee and soft drinks
- Main room hire
- Data projector & screen available in most rooms
- Monitor & DVD player
- Flipchart stand, pad & markers
- Mineral water, cordials & mints
Included with the package above we can offer the flexibility of alternative lunch options:
- Daily Delegate Package with a hot & cold buffet lunch: £35 per person
Optional extras - prices per person
- Continental breakfast - £6.95
- Full English breakfast -£9.95
- Danish pastries - £1.75
- Bacon rolls - £2.95
- Devon cream tea - £4.75
24 Hour Conference Package
The 24 hour package includes:
- Day delegate package as described above
- 3 course table d’hote dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English breakfast
Our 24 hour conference rates are based on a minimum of 10 delegates:
- 24 hour Delegate Package with a hot & cold buffet lunch: £75 per person
- 24 hour Delegate Package with a finger buffet lunch: £70 per person
- 24 hour Delegate Package with a sandwich lunch: £60 per person
Supplements may apply for single rooms and superior accommodation. Ask about preferential rates for 2 people sharing a twin bedded room. Our Conference team will be happy to give an individual quotation.
Please ask our Conference Team for a quotation for your particular event
Our Conference Team can provide individual quotations for tailor-made events.
Equipment & Services
Our day delegate and 24 hour packages include the use of basic conference equipment. Additional audio-visual equipment or secretarial services can be organised on request at an extra charge.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Conference and Events Office : 01803 400600
- Just to say thanks for all your help with our meeting, it all went very well. All timings were spot on and the food and venue were excellent.
Mick Mercer – Torbay Hospital - Dept of Anaesthesia
- We have chosen the Toorak for five training seminars this year. The facilities are perfect for the lecturers who, after an intensive day of training and studying enjoy the opportunity to use the leisure facilities.
Janet Singleton – South Devon College
- From the time we arrived until we departed we were made very welcome, the meal was excellent along with the first class waiting service.
Mrs Jenny Orchard – Ashridge Engineering