Learn to Dance
Are you watching this year's Strictly Come Dancing? TV Programmes like this have increased the popularity of dance no end over the past few years and inspire more and more people take to the floor. It’s a great social pastime, great fun and our "Learn to Dance" holidays are the perfect way to taking the first steps to taking to the dance floor with confidence.
TLH Dancing Holidays - learn with the experts
Our "Learn to Dance" holidays are aimed at different levels of ability and feature different dance styles – scroll down the page for further information. If you are unsure which dancing holiday would be suitable for you then please call Linda on 01803 400147.
All our Learn to Dance holidays provide:
- Experienced hosts and dance teachers - some are former world champions.
- A welcome drinks reception to set the mood and give you the opportunity to meet your fellow dancers and get to know your hosts.
- Dancing in one of our beautiful ballrooms.
- Daytime teaching sessions to enable you to develop and improve techniques
- Evening dancing - the time for you to put what you have learned into practice in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast in one of our 3 star hotels.
Dancing Holidays - which level is right for you?
These holidays are exclusively for complete beginners and are perfect if you are taking to the dance floor for the first time. You'll learn to dance in a relaxed atmosphere and have some fun with like-minded people. Go home with new dance steps and impress your friends and family.
These holidays are aimed at dancers who already have some basic experience and would like to improve on their techniques.
This is the next step forward if you want to improve your style and develop your technique.
The Next Step
Take a look at our Breaks Diary for details about all of our Learn to Dance holidays. For 2012 you can choose from Argentine Tango, Ballroom and Latin, Paso Doble & Viennese Waltz and even Belly Dancing.
If you're not sure which holiday is right for you then call Linda on 01803 400147. She can guide you through the dance breaks available to help you pick the one's that suit you best.
Call 01803 400500 to book.
- Food and dancing of course, first class
Mrs G Patterson - Christchurch
- We were part of “Dancing at TLH with Pam Peters which was excellent!!! A fantastic teacher and great team support
Mrs Leigh - Coventry
- Absolutely brilliant, we had the most fun on the dance floor in a long time. As experienced dancers WITHOUT partners - this was the perfect break, a pleasure from beginning to end!
Lynn Elvy & Lesley Fegan, Gerrard's Cross - Solos Ballroom & Latin dance break
- We always enjoy our stays here. Our favourite hotel is the Carlton but you can't beat the Warwick Ballroom at the Victoria. We are always guaranteed a good time with Sid & Roz, they give 100%.
Ken & June Bush, Bristol - Sid & Roz Gateley Social dance break
- Gerald & Margaret (Thompson) were brilliant, we didn't know what to expect, but we needn't have worried. They made us feel welcome from day one and their teaching skills are superb.
Pat & Judith Bradley. Plymouth - Ballroom & Latin for Complete Beginners