Spa & Fitness Breaks
An exciting range of Spa and Fitness Breaks, designed for you to have fun, get fit and feel fabulous. Bring a group of friends - you'll have a great time.
All our Spa & Fitness breaks inlcude 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast in the 3 Star Carlton Hotel, plus a range of fitness classes in our Aztec Studio, and luxury treatments in our Aztec Spa. See below for more details.
Winter Wonder Breaks - new for 2015
These midweek breaks in January and February are a great value treat for the New Year. Breaks include:
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast (any 2 nights Sun-Thurs) at the Carlton Hotel only £99
- Traditional Swedish Full Body Massage in the luxury Aztec Spa
- Free Fitness Classes in the Aztec Studio
- Free use of the 40 workstation Gym between 10.00am-4.00pm
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing standard double or twin bedded rooms. Room upgrades may be available for a supplement.
Call 01803 400190 for dates, prices and bookings.
Zumba Party Weekends
These lively breaks have quickly become a really popular choice. Exciting party weekends using hypnotic Latin dance rythms to create a dynamic fitness programme. They include:
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Carlton Hotel
- Full day of Zumba classes with qualified Zumba instructors, including Zumba Toning and Aqua Zumba. Plus chance to try another fun speciality dance fitness class.
- Zumba Party Night - with optional themed fancy dress
- Full use of leisure facilities
- 15% off spa treaments booked in advance
Spa & Fitness Weekends
Dates available throughout the year. These weekends make an ideal hen party or girlie getaway and can be booked on days to suit you (subject to availability).
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Carlton Hotel & Spa
- A Mini Spa Treat - choose from one of the following
- Elemis Express Facial
- Traditional Foot & Leg Massage
- OPI Juicie Manicure
- Aztec Mini Pedicure
- Gentleman's manicure
- Elemis All About Eyes
- A Zumba Class on Saturday morning
- Free use of the Aztec Gym
Call 01803 400500 to check available dates and prices.
- I joined the Aztec Club 3 years ago to lose weight and become a bit fitter and healthier. From the moment I joined the instructors made me feel welcome and as I had never used a gym before they gave me programmes and advice on what I should be doing.
Christine - Aztec Gold member
- We have just had an All About You Spa day for our friend's Hen Day. Amazing! The staff were brilliant and the treatments were great. It was so relaxing and great fun for all of us to be together. Thank you so much, we will definitely be back!
Mel & Katie - Exeter
- The facilities and equipment are great and I have also made some new friends, I would recommend Aztec to anyone.
Christine – Aztec Gold Member
- I stayed for a spa break with a friend. It was such amazing value for money, all my other friends want to come next time!... facilities brilliant - and the spa treatments wonderful! We were made to feel like queens at lunch time and dinner - fabulous.
Lizzie Lamb - Minehead
- The Aztec Spa was super, Treated myself to a manicure & pedicure, such a relaxing place & Steph my beautician was the most wonderful company!
Cheryl - Benfleet (Tripadvisor)