Summertime Entertainment & Activities
TLH Leisure Resort is the perfect location for Summer breaks and holidays. There is a great choice of activities and entertainment for all ages, and it’s the ideal base for exploring the beautiful South Devon coast and countryside.
Our Summertime Entertainment Programme is packed with great ideas for all the family to join in with, including - new for 2014 - Aqua Rollers and Arsenal Soccer School running sessions here at TLH.
Summer days are filled with a packed programme of activities, put together by our resident entertainment team. Activities may include aqua fun fitness, Aztec Studio taster classes, short mat bowls, competitions in Arena Games, quizzes, tea dances and much more...
Our 2014 Entertainment Guide gives a real flavour of what takes place during the Summer months, including our Aztec Active activities programme.
Summer Days for Families
If the kids are happy, Mums and Dads are happy. TLH is the ideal place to stay for families, with plenty going on to keep all ages entertained. There’s the Toby Club, our daily activity club for 3-9’s; TeenZone 10+ for the older kids and a choice of activities for all the family to enjoy together.
- At least 3 entertainment venues to choose from 1-22 July
- Up to 5 entertainment venues to choose from 23 July onwards
- Family entertainment venue each evening with visiting cabarets, games, party dances, fancy dress, mini disco
- Dedicated venue exclusively for adults most evenings for ballroom, social & sequence dancing
- Alternative venues for quiz nights, solo musicians, race nights and music for listening and dancing
- Al fresco entertainment (weather permitting) during midweek breaks
Summer Out & About
There’s plenty going on fo all age groups here on English Riviera, with world-class local attractions, seaside beaches for digging, paddling or swimming, and enough activities to keep everyone amused.
English Riviera Passport
This is available from reception for you to use during your stay at TLH, giving you special discounts at many local attractions.
- The entertainment was absolutely amazing, so professional
Mrs M Ross-Munro - Truro
- KB Sounds excellent, Kevin exceptional
Mr & Mrs R Webb - Bristol
- Thanks to all your staff for the excellent manner in which you looked after us. A great time was had by us all. Being a magician myself the Saturday night cabaret of a comedy magician was of course the icing on the cake.
- Nick, Zoe and the rest of the entertainment team are fantastic, my 5 year old loves them and so does my 12 year old, in fact so do I and my grandparents!! Just goes to show it suits all ages!!
Fluffyk30 - Newport (Tripadvisor)