One of the most frequently asked questions from our guests is ‘What is there to do in Torquay? ‘ Put simply, there’s loads to keep you busy and for the more adventurous among you, the latest adrenaline-inducing activity in the Bay is the awesome Raptor Rib ride, operated from Torquay Marina by Torquay Watersports. Continue reading “Watersports in Torquay – Rib Rides, Water Bikes and Sea Safaris”
Facials are so much more than an hour of indulgence, they have great benefits to the health, wellness and appearance of your skin with short and long term impact. When you think about it, we all make regular visits to the doctors, dentists, hair salons etc, your skin needs regular care too!
Summer Spa Treatments in Torquay
Summer is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to get your skin ready for some (safe) sun exposure! Whether you are travelling somewhere tropical or enjoying the English Riviera sun, come and get summer ready with us here at the Aztec Spa in Torquay. Here is a list of some of the best summer-ready treatments we recommend:
A classic omelette is such a quick and easy meal which can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This protein-packed option is lower in cholesterol as it uses fewer yolks than your usual recipe.
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions white and green parts kept separate and finely chopped
- a few slices of wafer-thin extra-lean ham, shredded
- 25g reduced-fat mature cheddar
- Chopped fresh tomato
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites well in a bowl with some seasoning and set aside. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan and cook the pepper for 3-4 minutes. Add the white parts of the spring onions and cook for a further 1 minute. Pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat until almost completely set.
- Sprinkle on the ham and cheese and fold the omelette in half. Continue to cook to your liking (less time for a soft and fluffy centre, or a little longer if you prefer it completely set) . Serve straight from the pan with the green part of the spring onion sprinkled on top, the chopped tomato and some wholemeal toast or a small jacket potato if you’re hungry.
Let us know if you give this recipe a try or do you have other favourite fillings?
We use professionals for all aspects of our life but when your physical health needs work, is it time to call in a Personal Trainer?
January is over, you’ve joined the gym and started going and you may have seen a difference, or you may not have.