Due to the upward trend for smaller and more intimate weddings, garden and outdoor weddings are proving to be increasing in popularity in recent times. Our gazebo in the award-winning gardens of the TLH Toorak Hotel provides a fabulous focal point to any outdoor wedding or event whether it be a blessing or baby naming ceremony.
After a long, drab winter, the Easter holidays herald the beginnings of Spring and signify brighter days ahead, giving us all something to look forward to. But have you ever wondered how the Easter bunny came about? Some of the traditions which have evolved over the years seem to have very tenuous links to the original Christian celebration and the exact origins of the Easter bunny are clouded in mystery. Continue reading “Easter Holidays – Celebrate With Our Easter Recipe”
A classic omelette is such a quick and easy meal which can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This protein-packed option is lower in cholesterol as it uses fewer yolks than your usual recipe.
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions white and green parts kept separate and finely chopped
- a few slices of wafer-thin extra-lean ham, shredded
- 25g reduced-fat mature cheddar
- Chopped fresh tomato
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites well in a bowl with some seasoning and set aside. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan and cook the pepper for 3-4 minutes. Add the white parts of the spring onions and cook for a further 1 minute. Pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat until almost completely set.
- Sprinkle on the ham and cheese and fold the omelette in half. Continue to cook to your liking (less time for a soft and fluffy centre, or a little longer if you prefer it completely set) . Serve straight from the pan with the green part of the spring onion sprinkled on top, the chopped tomato and some wholemeal toast or a small jacket potato if you’re hungry.
Let us know if you give this recipe a try or do you have other favourite fillings?
Are you thinking of taking a trip to the English Riviera? Here at TLH Leisure Resort we have 4 hotels across the complex that you can choose from. Each of our hotels have individual characteristics that make them unique. In this blog post we are going to focus on the TLH Toorak Hotel and what makes it so special! Continue reading “Great Reasons to stay at TLH Toorak Hotel, Torquay”
So you’ve made the commitment to join a gym – great news! However the best way to maximise the benefits is to also take a close look at your eating habits.
10 ways to look and feel great on your Wedding Day
After months (or possibly years!) of planning, your wedding day has finally arrived. There’s very little you can do now apart from go with the flow. Read our 10 tips below on how to look and feel great on your wedding day.