Take to the floor this Christmas with one of TLH Leisure Resort’s festive themed dance breaks. Dancing holidays have never been so popular and Christmas lends itself well to enjoying yourself on the dance floor – the sparkle, the sequins, the glamour!
Most of the Christmas dance breaks offer a welcome drink and either morning workshops or dance sessions and then more dancing fun in the evening. Afternoons are free to explore Torquay and maybe visit one of the many local attractions, which will all be at their most cheery and festive. Our Out & About page will tell you more. Or you may like to relax in the 25 metre Aztec indoor pool complex at TLH, or even have a foot massage in the Aztec Spa.
A Cracking Christmas
Take a break this Christmas and spend it doing something you really enjoy. Anyone with more than a very basic level of Ballroom & Latin skill will love the Ballroom & Latin Social Christmas House Dance Party based at the Victoria Hotel. Mark and Jane Shutlar are your hosts and will ensure your Christmas dancing goes with a swing. How better to celebrate than sharing Christmas with dancing friends over a glass or two of fizz? An afternoon tea dance and cabaret from rising stars are just some of the delights on offer and there’s social dancing every night of your stay.
When the big day is over and everyone is full of turkey and mince pies, you can be left feeling a little low, so what better way to liven up the Twixmas period between Christmas Day and New Year than celebrating with friends on the dance floor. TLH Leisure Resort has two fantastic festive dancing breaks to help you say goodbye to 2014 and welcome in 2015 in style.
- Ballroom & Latin and Social Sequence fans can relax with hosts Gary and Tricia Fleetwood, whilst getting in plenty of dancing in the Victoria Hotel’s beautiful Warwick Ballroom. Every morning and evening there’s dancing which even beginners can enjoy, leaving you free to explore in the afternoon.The Fleetwoods are well know to regulars on the dancing scene and have been hosting dance breaks at TLH for many years. [youtube]https://youtu.be/4yvlZUQixYY[/youtube]
- Those who prefer line dancing can come along to Chris Jackson’s Linedance Houseparty which this year is proud to present guest host Karl-Harry Winson, whose dance ‘Alcazar’ is currently topping the linedancing charts. There’s a real party atmosphere with a mix of workshops and evening social dancing.
Whether you are an experienced dancer or are just taking your first steps, you’ll be made really welcome at a TLH Leisure Resort Christmas dance break. You can find out more on the website www.tlh.co.uk/dancing or call us on 01803 400500.
I've worked at TLH for longer than I care to dwell on but have seen so many changes it's been like working for 3 or 4 different companies! I am now in Marketing and am involved in spreading the word about how great TLH is!
Latest posts by Vicky Hinchliffe (see all)
- 5 Great Reasons To Moisturise Your Skin This Autumn - 8 September, 2020
- 4 Unexpected Benefits of a Spa Massage - 13 August, 2020
- Torquay’s History as a Tourist Destination - 24 March, 2020