None of us are sure what next year will bring but we can guarantee that whatever happens, you can book direct with TLH in the confidence that you’re covering if anything interrupts your plans in 2021.
We recognise that we are all living in challenging times. Whilst none of us can say when the Coronavirus Pandemic will be over, we are sure that everyone needs something to look forward to and a chance to relax and enjoy the company of those closest to us. We have developed the TLH Coronavirus Guarantee to provide you with reassurance when booking a break with us.
The guarantee is available free of change applies to any new or existing bookings made directly with TLH Leisure Resort up until 31st December 2021.
What does it cover?
You are covered in the event of:
- The hotel you have booked is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- UK Government issues restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- You consider it unsafe to come on your break due to the continuing threat of Coronavirus
We guarantee at any point within the ‘Guarantee Change Window’ (between 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival), you can:
- You can transfer your break free of charge to a later date in 2021 or 2022. You will be liable to pay the difference if the break you are transferring to is more expensive.
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will apply your original booking payment against a future break, again free of charge – your monies will be kept on hold for up to 18 months while you decide on a future date.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund (points 1,2 and 3 above only). We aim to process refunds within 56 days of the date of cancellation.
Our Reservation Team is always here to help with any bookings. We have a great team ready and willing to help with any aspect of your holiday with us. You can call them on 01803 400500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Guarantee Change Window’ allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival.
- Should UK Government advice significantly change in the 3 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your break to different dates, should your new break be cheaper than your existing booking, we will use the difference as part payment for a future break or you can opt to have the remaining money added to your account for use against items charged to your room during your stay. Should your new break be more expensive you will need to pay the difference – but you will not need to pay the difference until the balance is due.
- If you choose to cancel your break, you can only do this by calling us. Once we have cancelled your booking we will send you a “cancellation confirmation”. Please keep your “cancellation confirmation” as this confirms that your booking has been cancelled and you are no longer liable for future payments. Until you have received written confirmation from us that your booking has been cancelled you remain liable for future payments.
- It is your responsibility to comply with all relevant Government regulations, be that from the UK, Welsh, Scottish or Irish Governments, which are applicable to your break or home address. If a TLH guest is known not to comply, they will be required to leave the resort. Therefore if you are at all impacted by lockdown restrictions or any government imposed 14-day self-isolation or restricted movement requirement that coincide with your break it is your responsibility to notify us by calling our reservations team.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is available until further notice and applies to private group and private individual bookings made directly with TLH Leisure Resort.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is not applicable to any bookings made via a 3rd party including coach operators and any online booking agency. Please contact them directly to discuss your booking.
Latest posts by Sally Starling (see all)
- Things to do in Torquay – Paignton Zoo - 23 July, 2021
- Agatha Christie Festival 2021 - 16 July, 2021
- Things to do in Torquay – Babbacombe Model Village - 12 July, 2021