This is a nice and simple alternative to a sandwich, you can make up in the morning, wrap it up and pop it in your bag ready for lunch time. It doesn’t need warming up so can be eaten on the go wherever you are! You make up a big batch of mince, keep it in the fridge and then you can put it in your wraps or heat it up with rice or a jacket potato for a nice easy hot meal.
Vegetable and Mince Tortilla Wrap
- 1 Tortilla wrap
- 250grams mince meat (or Quorn Mince)
- ½ onion
- 1 cup mixed veg of choice (peppers, courgette, aubergine, broccoli, carrot)
- Fajita seasoning
- Handful of fresh salad
Fry off the mince in a pan with a teaspoon of olive or coconut oil. Add in the mixed veg until cooked. Add the fajita seasoning for flavour. Once all is cooked up you can put it all in a tupperwear box and place in fridge once cooled ready to be used whenever wanted.
Take one tortilla wrap, place a heaped tablespoon of mince in the centre of the wrap, add your fresh salad and wrap tortilla up and wrap up in foil if taking it away.
We’d love to hear from you, so let us know if you give this recipe a try!
Latest posts by Holly Walford (see all)
- Muscles of the Month – January – The Rotator Cuff - 7 January, 2020
- Recipe of the Month – Vegan Tofu Scramble on Toast - 7 January, 2020
- Recipe of the Month – Simple Healthy Christmas Dinner - 5 December, 2019