New Information for Entertainment
All our entertainment will take place in the Starlight Lounge at the TLH Derwent with social distancing in place. Tables must be booked at reception on the day for that night’s entertainment.
Devon's Birdlife - Migrants on the Move!
One of two breaks based at the TLH Victoria hotel in Torquay for 2022, following great feedback from previous trips.
As well as some of the wonderful resident birdlife in the area, we will be hoping to catch up with a few of the birds that pass through the South West on their Autumn migration. These could be American vagrants blown adrift by westerly winds, as well as European and Eastern species.
Regular autumnal visitors could include warblers like Yellow-browed and waders such as Curlew Sandpiper. Who knows what might turn up.
- 5 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the TLH Victoria Hotel
- Pre dinner drinks reception on the first night to meet your host/tour guide Ashley Grove and fellow bird watchers
- Full day & two half days birdwatching.
- A talk on ‘The Birds of The Gambia’
- Transport for all trips is included.
- Packed lunches not included but can be ordered at TLH Victoria Hotel
View our Entertainment Diary to see what's on throughout your stay