You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good food and great entertainment on this TLH Showtime Mid-Week Break, whichever of our hotels you choose to stay in. There’s plenty to keep the whole family occupied with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay. Our entertainment hub, the Starlight Lounge, is based in the TLH Derwent and plays host to some of the best local talent around. You’ll also find live entertainment in our very own pub, Alberts. Whichever hotel you choose to stay at, our nightly entertainment is available to everyone on this break.
The TLH Leisure Resort hotels are only a 5 minute walk from Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about during the day. There’s great fun to be had rock pooling or letting the kids run wild along the Torre Abbey Sands. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a few minutes walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera and its many year round local attractions.
- Entertainment each evening in our main entertainment venue, the Starlight Lounge within the TLH Derwent Hotel.
- Alternative venue(s) for music and/or dancing
- Join Captin Toby Lee Hound and Princess Twilight for a Pirate and Princess Afternoon Tea party on Wednesday 23rd of October. Come dressed as your favourite pirate or princess!
- Sunday: Enjoy KB Sounds for music, dancing and comedy
- Monday: Join Ben Nickless in the Starlight Lounge for comedy, magic and impressions plus vocal duo Onyx.
- Tuesday: Evening entertainment with Paul Cobley performing songs from the musicals followed by our regular Soul & Motown singer Ruby Washington
- Wednesday: Join our duo Just for the Record for music from the current charts, followed by our TLH Entertainment Team show
- Thursday: Join KB Sounds for singing and dancing in the Starlight Lounge
- Full use of our outstanding indoor & outdoor leisure facilities
- View our Entertainment Diary to see what else is on throughout your stay