- Toby Club 3-9s activities. Playtimes every day in the Toby Club with competitions, craft fun, mini discos and face painting.
- Kids’ fun & games each evening between 7.00pm-8.00pm.
- Watch out for Toby Lee Hound when he joins in the fun and games.
- Full daytime programme featuring activities like Aquajets, water polo, snorkelling, water volleyball, Aqua Skis, Archery, plus outdoor fun during the Summer – weather permitting.
- Summer Talent competitions – during Summer Family Breaks children have the chance to show off their talent with competition rehearsals on Wednesday mornings and performance in our Starlight Lounge on Wednesday evenings. October Half Term sees our Spooky Weekend with a suitably eerie theme to keep your little Trick or Treaters out of mischief.
- Aztec Games - 2000 square feet of wall to wall fun and games where the whole family can enjoy time out together.
Prices For Children
These nightly rates, which include dinner, bed and breakfast, apply when children are sharing a family room with 2 adults.These rates also apply to bed and breakfast bookings:
Until 31 Dec 2020
Up to 5 years: Free
6-10 years: £19
11-15 years: £27
16-17 years: adult rates apply
When sharing their own standard twin rooms
11 - 15 years: £42
16 - 17 years: adult rates apply
At certain times of the year we have Kids Under 10 Offers. These are only available by calling us and can’t be booked online. Please call us on 01803 400500 or email us on email@example.com to receive these offers.
If you have both children under 10 and teens (11-15) in your family you will also need to call us on 01803 40050 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best possible rates.
When there are no Kids Under 10 Offers, please call us to receive under 10s children’s rates as these can’t be booked online. If you only have children 11 – 15 years in your party, then you can book online as our teen rates will be applied.
|2 adults + 1 child
||1 double bed + 1 single or sofa bed
|2 adults + 2 children
||1 double bed + 2 single or sofa beds
|2 adults + 3 children
||1 double bed + 1 single bed + bunk beds
These are located next door to each other but are not inter-connecting. Ideal for family groups.