You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good food and great entertainment on this Roll Back the Years midweek break, whichever of our hotels you choose to stay in. There’s plenty to keep the whole family occupied with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay. Our entertainment hub, the Starlight Lounge, is based in the TLH Derwent and plays host to some of the best local talent around. You’ll also find live entertainment in our very own pub, Alberts. Whichever hotel you choose to stay at, our nightly entertainment is available to everyone on this break.
The TLH Leisure Resort hotels are only a 5 minute walk from Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about during the day. There’s great fun to be had rock pooling or letting the kids run wild along the Torre Abbey Sands. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a few minutes walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera and its many year round local attractions.
Sounds of the 60's, 70's & 80's - whatever your favourite decade you can relive the best of the era with the TLH Entertainment Team and the best local acts.
- Join Toby Lee Hound and a special guest for our Spooky Halloween Tea Party on Wednesday the 30th of October.
- Sunday: Enjoy KB Sounds for music, dancing and comedy
- Monday: Join Ben Nickless in the Starlight Lounge for comedy, magic and impressions plus music with Onyx.
- Tuesday: Evening entertainment with Paul Cobley performing songs from the musicals followed by our regular Soul & Motown singer Ruby Washington
- Wednesday: Join our duo Just for the Record for music from the current charts, followed by our TLH Entertainment Team show
- Thursday: Join KB Sounds for singing and dancing in the Starlight Lounge