You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good food and great entertainment this February Half Term, whichever of our hotels you choose to stay in. There’s plenty to keep the whole family occupied with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay. Our entertainment hub, the Starlight Lounge, is based in the TLH Derwent and plays host to some of the best local talent around. You’ll also find live entertainment in our very own pub, Alberts.
The TLH Leisure Resort hotels are only a 5 minute walk from Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about during the day. There’s great fun to be had rock pooling or letting the kids run wild along the Torre Abbey Sands. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a few minutes walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera and its many year round local attractions.
Our great value prices include dinner, bed and breakfast but if you’re looking for more flexibility, we have now introduced bed and breakfast rates as well. Click the Book Online link above to check prices.
We have a packed timetable of daytime activities for children of all ages and a sparkling evening programme of live entertainment. This is how your week looks:
- Daily Toby Club for 3-9s plus Teenzone and a full activity programme for all the family including Aquafun, Archery and Aquajets.
- Family entertainment in our main entertainment venue, the Starlight Lounge at the TLH Derwent Hotel, with a family disco on most evenings.
- NEW for this half term - Wednesday afternoon sees our Princess and Pirates Tea Party in the Starlight Lounge. Be sure to bring your costumes with you!
- Monday: Comedian and impressionist Ben Nickless will have you laughing out loud and the TLH Entertainment team brings you their own floorshow.
- Tuesday: Enjoy the sounds of popular vocalists Paul Cobley, followed by Ruby Washington
- Wednesday: ‘Showtime Spectacular’ – classic sounds from Jason Howard and the TLH Entertainment Team
- Thursday: See the week out on a high with our fun entertainment finale of magic, comedy and music with family entertainer Paul Zee.
For children’s prices please go to our Family Breaks page.
Take a look at our February Half Term blog to see what else there is to do on the English Riviera.
View our Entertainment Diary to see what else is on throughout your stay.