This May Bank Holiday falls on one of our Showstoppers breaks, which are packed with a great choice of entertainment for all ages and are guaranteed to keep everyone occupied during the school holidays. There’s plenty to keep the whole family occupied with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay. Our entertainment hub, the Starlight Lounge, is based in the TLH Derwent and plays host to some of the best local talent around. You’ll also find live entertainment in our very own pub, Alberts. Whichever hotel you choose to stay at, our nightly entertainment is available to everyone on this break.
The TLH Leisure Resort hotels are only a 5 minute walk from Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about during the day. There’s great fun to be had rock pooling or letting the kids run wild along the Torre Abbey Sands. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a few minutes walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera and its many year round local attractions.
Our great value prices include dinner, bed and breakfast but if you’re looking for more flexibility, we have now introduced bed and breakfast rates as well. Click the Book Online link to check prices.
We have a packed timetable of daytime activities for children of all ages and a sparkling evening programme of live entertainment.
- Daily Toby Club for 3-9s plus Teenzone and a full activity programme for all the family including Snorkelling, Aquafun, Archery and Aquajets.
- Family entertainment in our main entertainment venue, the Starlight Lounge within the TLH Derwent Hotel, with a family disco on most evenings
- Friday: Popular vocalist Jason Howard will be keep you entertained followed by our TLH Team Entertainment Show
- Sunday: Sunday night is party night with KB Sounds
- Guest Cabaret acts for Saturday to be announced...
For children’s prices please go to our Family Breaks page
View our Entertainment Diary to see what else is on throughout your stay.