Have you been inspired by Strictly? Philip has over 20 years experience in the dance industry and he and his wife Kathryn have their own dance school in Westhoughton. Philip is now an official compere and host for Blackpool Tower. A full programme of tuition where you can dip in and out at your leisure.
Friday 1 February
- 4.30pm: Welcome dance session with Waltz basics in the Richmond Ballroom
- 6.00pm: Welcome drinks reception in the Richmond Ballroom
- 8.30pm: Learn the basic steps to the most popular Ballroom & Latin Dances in the Warwick Ballroom - Tango, Quickstep, Cha Cha, and snippets of technique to inspire those who have done very little dancing before, in the Richmond Ballroom
- The rest of the evening will be filled with music to practise what you have learnt. Your host will be on hand all evening to help you individually with what you have been taught, and to teach you a little more if you have already mastered the dances. He'll be happy to join in the dancing too.
Saturday 2 February
- 10.30am: Join your hosts in the Richmond Ballroom and enjoy a repeat of the previous day's dances with a chance to develop and improve. Choose the workshops you would like to join in with for the rest of the day.
- 1.00pm: Rumba
- 2.00pm: Samba
- 3.00pm: Jive
- 4.00pm: Foxtrot
- 6.30pm: Dinner & Dance - Black Tie. A great evening to put into practice everything you have learnt during the weekend
To book this break please quote reference 30721
This is only a guide programme and may be subject to change.
View our Entertainment Diary to see what's on throughout your stay.