We’ve got some scrumptious treats lined up for you on this food-lovers break at the TLH Toorak Hotel. Thoughts of the Westcountry conjure up images of clotted cream tea, cider and local cheeses and yummy dishes created from fresh local fish, meat and vegetables. All of this will come to life in our Taste of the Westcountry Breaks in the Spring.
- Monday evening - Welcome drinks reception
- Tuesday afternoon - Devonshire Cream Tea - which do you spread first? The jam or the cream?
- Wednesday - a visit to Torre Abbey (ticket included) just across the road from the TLH Toorak Hotel
- Thursday afternoon - Cider & Sharphams Cheese tasting
- Westcountry produce used each evening to create delicious menus
- Showtime Spectacular entertainment each evening in the Starlight Lounge
Download an itinerary and sample menu here.
This is a set 4 night break, other durations are not available on this break.