The break is aimed at those who have danced for up to 3 years who wish to enjoy a weekend of dance surrounded by other beginner dancers without feeling intimidated on the floor by intermediate and advanced dancers.
The classes will be covering basic steps and beyond with an aim to perfecting technique, floor craft and lots of hints and tips to improving their dancing.
Friday 31 May
- 4.30pm: Welcome dance sessionin the Richmond Ballroom with nice 'n' easy Waltz
- 6.00pm: Welcome drinks reception in the Richmond and a welcome from your hosts
- 8.00pm: Dancing in the Richmond Ballroom
Saturday 1 June
- 10.00am: Start the day off in the Richmond Ballroom with a Cha Cha
- 11.30am: Quickstep
- 1.30pm: Rumba
- 3.00pm: Tango
- 4.00pm: Jive
- 8.00pm: Dancing in the Richmond Ballroom. Black Tie - put everything you've learnt into practise
To book this break please quote reference 31571.
This is only a guide programme and may be subject to change.