We love good times here at TLH Leisure Resort and if you do too, this is the break for you. You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good food and fantastic evening entertainment on our Easter Weekend / Showtime Spectacular Break, whichever of our hotels you choose to stay in. There’s plenty to keep everyone happy with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay, plus a range of daytime activities from our own TLH Entertainment Team. Our entertainment hub, the Starlight Lounge, is based in the TLH Derwent and plays host to some of the best local talent around.
The TLH Leisure Resort hotels are only a 5 minute walk from Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about during the day. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a short walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera .
This Easter Weekend break is packed with a great choice of entertainment for all ages and is guaranteed to keep everyone happy. There’s a variety of family friendly entertainment, featuring our own theatre style floorshow plus visiting cabaret acts.
And don’t forget the TLH Toorak is the ideal option if you’re looking for a quieter break away from the hustle and bustle of family activity, with more adult themed live entertainment each evening.
- Daily Toby Club for 3-9s plus Teenzone and a full activity programme for all the family including Aquafun, Archery and Aquajets.
- Family entertainment in our main entertainment venue, the Starlight Lounge within the Derwent Hotel, with a family disco on most evenings
- Entertainment Team show
- Friday Night: Be entertained by the sounds of Onyx, followed by our TLH Entertainments Team show
- Saturday Night: Sit back and relax with local voacalist Lisa Winwood.
- Adults only entertainment at the TLH Toorak Hotel
There's plenty going on out and about on the English Riviera during the school holidays.
For children’s prices please go to our Family Breaks page
View our Entertainment Diary to see what's on throughout your stay.