You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good food and great entertainment on this August Bank Holiday weekend, whichever of our hotels you choose to stay in. There’s plenty to keep the whole family occupied with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay. Our entertainment hub, the Starlight Lounge, is based in the TLH Derwent and plays host to some of the best local talent around. You’ll also find live entertainment in our very own pub, Alberts. Whichever hotel you choose to stay at, our nightly entertainment is available to everyone on this break.
The TLH Leisure Resort hotels are only a 5 minute walk from Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about during the day. There’s great fun to be had rock pooling or letting the kids run wild along the Torre Abbey Sands. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a few minutes walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera and its many year round local attractions.
Enjoy the best of Summer fun at TLH with our outstanding leisure facilities and a packed programme of Summer entertainment for everyone.
Perfect for couples and families, our Showstoppers breaks at TLH are packed with a great choice of entertainment for all ages and are guaranteed to keep everyone occupied during the school holidays. The weekends are filled with variety for all the family, featuring our own theatre style floorshow plus visiting cabaret acts ranging from magic and illusion to comedy and speciality.
- Daily Toby Club for 3-9s plus Teenzone and a full activity programme for all the family including Snorkelling, Aquafun, Archery and Aquajets.
- A choice of entertainment venues
- Family entertainment in our main entertainment venue, the Starlight Lounge within the TLH Derwent Hotel, with a family disco on most evenings
- Entertainment Team show
- Guest cabaret
- Full use of our outstanding indoor & outdoor leisure
- Alternative entertainment venues for quizzes, solo musicians, race nights and music for listening and dancing
- Dancing exclusively for adults most evenings
There's plenty of things to see and do out and about on the English Riviera too - take a look at our top 5 favourites >>
For children’s prices please go to our Family Breaks page
View our Entertainment Diary to see what else is on throughout your stay