Make the most of your visit to TLH and get out and about during your stay. With a milder climate than the rest of the country, the Winter months are still a great time to explore.
We are so lucky to have a wonderful variety of award winning attractions in Torbay and across the South West, many within a short walk of our hotels. Below is just a small selection of some great attractions and take a look at our blog for more 'Out & About' ideas.
Babbacombe Model Village - The world in miniature has a life of its own.
Paignton Zoo - Magnificent environmental park. Home to thousands of amazing animals and plants.
Torquay Museum - ‘See something amazing and discover something new’. An amazing collection of artefacts for the whole family
Kents Cavern - Travel back to the Stone Age in these amazing underground caves. Part of the English Riviera Geopark.
Living Coasts - A fantastic journey around the coastlines of the world. From penguins to playful fur seals, puffins and sea ducks.
Pennywell Farm - Get up close to the cutest miniature animals. Activities, displays, shows and rides.
Woodlands Leisure Park - All-weather fun guaranteed – 60 acres of action with watercoasters, toboggan run and rides.
Bygones - Three floors of pure nostalgia for all the family. Wander back in time; visit an authentic, life-size Victorian street including forge, sweet shop & apothecary
Dinosaur World - An exciting indoor exhibition that brings dinosaurs and
their worlds to life! There is a host of scaled and full size models set in realistic scenes accompanied by masses of fascinating facts.
English Riviera Global Geopark - Torbay’s natural heritage – a landscape of dramatic changes, of exploration
and discovery, dating back 417 million years.
Powderham Castle - Medieval castle and gardens on the banks of the River Exe. Still a family home; plenty to see for all ages.
National Trust Properties - In and around the English Riviera you’ll find a number of National Trust properties, ranging from castles to country homes, providing the perfect day out for all ages. Compton Castle, Greenway and Coleton Fishacre are all within a few miles of TLH.
Dartmoor National Park - 368 square miles of moorland to explore.
- (Aztec Spa) Overnight Spa Breaks
- Overnight Spa Breaks Get away from it all. Treat yourself to one of our Aztec Spa Breaks if you want to indulge in some pure pampering. And if you want to join in some fitness classes and recharge your batteries take a look at our Spa & Fitness Breaks. All of our overnight spa & fitness bre...
- TLH Breaks If you’re in need of a short break to recharge your batteries, or fancy taking time out for some full-on rest and relaxation, our Torquay hotels have just the break for you....
- Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks If you haven’t played golf in South Devon before you will be surprised at the tremendous variety of excellent courses. From stunning sea views to moorland settings -take your pick. TLH Leisure Resort’s golf packages are based at the 3 star Toorak Hotel, playing on either Downes C...
- TLH Summer Breaks
- TLH Summer Breaks Here in South West Devon we are renowned for some of the best weather in the early and late summertime. Our TLH hotels in Torquay have full programmes which are full with loads of different activities, entertainment and leisure guaranteed to suit everyone in the family. ...
- Breaks Search
TLH Derwent Hotel
t: 01803 400100
TLH Victoria Hotel
t: 01803 400200
TLH Carlton Hotel
t: 01803 400300
TLH Toorak Hotel
t: 01803 400400
Booking & Accommodation
Our Reservations Team are available to take your calls
Mon - Fri: 8.00am - 8.30pm
Sat & Sun: 9.00am - 6.30pm
t: 01803 400500
Enquiries for groups of 20 or more please contact our Group Sales Team
Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
t: 01803 400600
Weddings, Conferences & Events
t: 01803 400600
t: 01803 400300
t: 01803 400145