As well as some of the wonderful resident birdlife in the area, we will be hoping to catch up with a few of the birds that pass through the South West on their Autumn migration. These could be American vagrants blown adrift by westerly winds, as well as European and Eastern species.
Regular autumnal visitors could include warblers like Yellow-browed and waders such as Curlew Sandpiper. Who knows what might turn up.
This break offers a great combination of quality birdwatching plus excellent hotel facilities and is open to birdwatchers of levels.
- Pre dinner drinks reception on the first night to meet your host/tour guide Ashley Grove and fellow bird watchers
- 5 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the TLH Victoria Hotel
- Full day & two half days birdwatching.
- A talk on ‘The Birds of The Gambia’
- Transport for all trips is included.
- (Packed lunches not included but can be ordered at TLH Victoria Hotel)