Join us in Devon for a five night, half board birdwatching break based at TLH leisure resort Torquay.
We visit several of Devon's top birdwatching sites to see a variety of birds that take advantage of the warmer winters the county enjoys.
Flocks of waders including Avocets enjoy the food rich marshes and at points along the coast we have the chance of catching up with Cirl Buntings, which breed in this part of the country alone.
- 5 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the TLH Victoria Hotel
- Pre dinner drinks reception on the first night to meet your host/tour guide Ashley Grove and fellow bird watchers
- Half day trip of bird watching to Bowling Green Marsh RSPB (Topsham)
- Full day trip of bird watching at Exminster Marshes RSPB & Dawlish Warren
- A talk on ‘How to be a bird watcher’
- Half day trip to Stover Country park
- Evening talk ‘Shetland to Scilly, Birds of The British Isles’
- Transport for all trips is included.
- (Packed lunches not included but can be ordered at TLH Victoria Hotel)
View our Entertainment Diary to see what's on throughout your stay.