Duty Manager – Aztec Club
The Aztec Club & Spa is a multipurpose facility which includes the Aztec Gym, Aztec pools, Aztec Spa and luxury Fire and Ice thermal suite. Our facilities are loved by locals and hotel guests all year round and as the Aztec Club Duty Manager, you will play a key role in the continued success of this much-loved facility.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To support and facilitate the operation of the Aztec Club Reception, Aztec Gym, changing areas Aztec Pools and all other wet/dry facilities
- To assist with the operation of all facilities ensuring that they are clean and safe for public use and set up appropriately on time
- To ensure that all staff are completing the appropriate quality checks, this includes water quality and cleaning checklists
- To assist with stock levels, this includes making sure that there is enough stock and reporting when levels are low
- To report any faulty or damaged equipment or property within relevant areas to the maintenance department
The Ideal person will need to be:
- Able to interact with customers professionally and welcome them to the facility
- Be a team player who can support the Aztec Club & Spa Manager and the wider team
- Able to work innovatively to identify, report and resolve issues as they arise
- Follow all health and safety guidelines in accordance with their role
- It is essential that you hold a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- It is desirable that you hold a Pool Plant Operator Qualification
- Able to work flexible days and hours to suit business needs
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities for the right person.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of gym and swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours and rate of pay:
This is a full time, permanent role with variable hours over 5 days depending on business needs. The role does involve early starts from 6am and late finishes up to 9.30pm as well as working weekends. £9.59 per hour.
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.