We have an exciting opportunity for a Pool Supervisor & Duty Manager to join our Aztec Club.
You will be required to work at the Aztec Club, on a shift basis including evenings and weekends for up to 37.5 hours. Your duties will include delegating, lifeguarding and supervising pool activities and first aid. As well as ensuring that the rest of the team are completing there duties to the correct level.
- To support and facilitate the operation of the Aztec Reception, Gym, Changing areas, Swimming Pools and all other wet/dry facilities.
- To assist with the operation of all facilities ensuring that they are clean and safe for public use and set up appropriately on time.
- To ensure that all staff is completing the appropriate quality checks, this includes water quality and cleaning checklists
- Ensure all maintenance problems are identified, reported and resolved
- Supervising staff on duty to ensure necessary tasks are carried out;
- Performing all duties and responsibilities of a Pool Lifeguard, including carrying out first aid when necessary.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Management or supervisory experience, and an ambassador for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to lead by example as well as get actively involved in the operation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, dedicated to promoting the highest levels of colleague engagement, collaboration, and teamworking
- Please Note – an NPLQ qualification is essential for this role. A Pool Plant Operators qualification is also desirable but not mandatory
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities for the right person.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours & rate of pay:
£9.49 per hour – 37.5 hours over 5 days inclusive of weekends/evenings.
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today.