Aztec Games – Team Leader
TLH Leisure Resort provides a range of facilities to our guests including Aztec Games, our own onsite arcades. Aztec Games provides an exciting range of facilities to our youngest guests including arcade games, bowling alley and soft play. We have an exciting opportunity to join our star-studded management team as the Team Leader. Working closely with the Food and Beverage Manager, the Team Leader will be responsible for looking after the day to day running of Aztec Games ensuring that our youngest guests have a safe and enjoyable experience. Experience working in an Arcade / Soft Play / Bowling Alley is desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of Aztec Games
- Taking client bookings for the soft play, bowling alley and birthday parties
- Responding quickly to any maintenance issues as they arise
- Running the bar and token shop
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Supporting the team and creating a happy working environment
The ideal candidate’s STAR values:
- Service – Drive excellent customer service for our guests by continuous monitoring and innovation of standards.
- Teamwork – Work with all members of the TLH Team to create a supportive environment where your TLH STARs have the opportunity to learn and grow. You will work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager to recruit, train and inspire the best people.
- Attitude – We work from the heart and not just the manual so you will lead with passion to build and maintain a happy atmosphere to ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Respect – You will be able to recognise individuals’ identities and build a team that plays to each person’s strengths. Building a team that is respectful towards each other and our guests.
- Safe and Sustainable – To ensuring that safe working practices are being maintained and working to health and safety standards.
What we have to offer:
Our TLH Team have access to a wide range of discounts including:
- Free use of the leisure facilities (during selected times)
- Discounted use of Aztec Spa facilities
- Discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours and Rate of pay:
45 hours over 5 days, including mornings, evenings and weekends – £9.99ph
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join TEAM TLH? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you may be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.