It’s an exciting time to join Team TLH. We’re on a mission to be the ‘Number One choice for all Hotel Based Leisure in Torquay’ with an ambition to be busy 365 days a year! Our star-studded team is the key to delivering our mission and we want the best people in the Bay to be part of it.
As the Aztec Reception Supervisor, you will oversee the Aztec Reception team, ensuring that the high TLH standards are maintained and a courteous & efficient service is consistently provided to all of our guests and members.
Previous Supervisory and Reception-based experience is essential and previous experience working within a Spa setting or similar would be desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Aztec Reception
- Greeting guests and customers warmly, creating an instantly positive ‘first point of contact’ experience
- Monitoring the daily Spa diary and pre-payment reports, and actioning as needed
- Support with the recruitment of new Spa Receptionists, and provide coaching for any new team members
Our values – STARS
Our values are integral to our business and guide how we operate at every level of the organisation. The ideal candidate’s STARS values for this role are:
- Service – Being the leading example of the customer service expectations and a welcoming face of the Aztec Club & Spa facilities
- Teamwork – Working closely with the Aztec Management team to ensure the smooth running of the Aztec Club & Spa
- Attitude – A positive leadership style with the ability to inspire and motivate your team
- Respect – Being respectful to guests and other members of the TLH team and being able to recognise individual identities
- Safe and Sustainable – Ensuring all normal operating practices are adhered to, ensuring the safety of our guests using the facilities
What we have to offer:
As part of the TLH Team, you will be available to take advantage of exceptional company benefits including:
- Free use of the leisure facilities (during selected times)
- Discounts on Aztec Spa treatments and facilities
- Discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and family
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours and Rate of pay:
This is a full-time permanent role of 37.5 hours over 5 days, requiring weekend availability.
Hourly Rate: £10.69 per hour
About TLH Leisure Resort
Open 365 days of the year, TLH Leisure Resort is based in the heart of Torquay. Comprising four inter-linked hotels which include the TLH Derwent, TLH Victoria, TLH Toorak, and TLH Carlton Hotels on a single site. We offer a range of accommodation and shared entertainment plus the well-renowned Aztec Leisure brand, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview. If you are intending to park on site whilst attending an interview, please ensure you register your vehicle at Hotel Reception to secure free parking.