It’s an exciting time to join our TEAM at TLH Leisure Resort, which includes the TLH Derwent, TLH Victoria, TLH Toorak, and TLH Carlton Hotels. We’re on a mission to be the Number One choice for all Hotel Based Leisure in Torquay with an ambition to be busy 365 days a year! Our Star-studded team is the key to delivering our mission and we want the best people in the Bay to be part of it. As a Bar Supervisor, you will be responsible for bringing energy, personality and great work ethic to our hotel bar team. This is a sociable role where guests and colleagues will really appreciate when you deliver great service with a smile! Greeting and serving guests, you’ll soon build a rapport and love catching up with them each day and creating a relaxing environment for our guests, leaving them feeling relaxed and revived and excited to repeat the experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the bar and staff operate efficiently
- Work closely with other supervisors and F&B Manager to maintain a high operating standard
- Build and maintain good morale, a happy atmosphere to ensure a pleasant working environment from the bar team and our guests.
- Facilitate effective communication with team members, to nurture motivation and great team working
- To work within the guidelines of health and safety legislation
The ideal candidate’s STARS values:
- Service – Ensuring the smooth running of the bar delivering an exceptional service to our guests
- Teamwork – With supervisory experience and a passion for hospitality you will be dedicated to promoting the highest levels of colleague engagement, collaboration, and team working
- Attitude – Someone who can lead by example as well as get actively involved in the day-to-day business operations
- Respect – Being kind and considerate to all guests and other members of the TLH team
- Safe and Sustainable – Serving drinks in accordance with licensing laws
What we have to offer:
We are more than just a job and we believe in providing our teams with exceptional company benefits including:
- Free use of the leisure facilities (during selected times)
- Discounted use of Aztec Spa facilities
- Discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours and Rate of pay:
£9.79 p/h Full time 40 hours per week over 5 days (inclusive of evenings and weekends)
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well-renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.