We are recruiting for a Beauty Therapist to join our team of friendly and professional therapists at our Aztec Spa. As well as delivering treatments and providing an excellent customer experience, you will be part of ongoing improvements in preparation for our enhanced spa facilities which are scheduled to opening soon.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer care and an outstanding guest experience
- Provide professional treatments including massages, facials and feet treatments
- Advise clients on the appropriate skincare treatments regarding our products from the Elemis spa range
- Providing manicures and pedicures
- Demonstrate safe working practices, ensuring a hygienic professional service is offered at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of Elemis and OPI products an advantage, but training will be given
- Good level of spoken English, and level 3 in Beauty Therapy essential.
- Excellent communication, team work and interpersonal skills
- A positive personality and be able to demonstrate high end customer service skills
Rate of pay:
£9.40 per hour 25 – 35 hours over 5 days (inclusive of weekends). In addition to the hourly rate, all TLH colleagues will receive an extra £0.19 per hour for each complete week worked starting 20th September 2021 until January 2022.
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full ELEMIS training for all treatments, which will be certificated
- Commission on any products sold as a result of your recommendation
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for career progression and national qualifications
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)