We currently have a vacancy for a hands on experienced Head Receptionist to work in our TLH Leisure Resort.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fully managing reception
- Maximising Sales in all areas of the hotel
- Attaining budgetary targets & Keeping costs to a minimum
- Greeting guests and customers warmly, creating an instantly positive first point of contact experience. Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional approach
- Supervising the reception team to ensure they exceed guest expectations
- Taking and directing calls, managing of reception daily diary and hotel information
- Taking reservations and managing room bookings, including the rooms door card system
- Completing all administrative tasks to an outstanding level of accuracy,
- Maintaining good reception and conference diary updates, for meetings and conferences
The ideal candidate will:
- Be friendly and welcoming, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to work shifts and weekends
- Have a good level of English and Maths
- Previous hotel reception supervisory experience required
- Confident being the face of the business, through running the front desk and understanding guest requirements
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities for the right person.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Free use of gym and swimming pool
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours & Rate of pay:
£9.99 per hour. Full time, permanent (40 hours per week over 5 day, inclusive of weekends).
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.