At TLH Leisure Resort, we recognise our success is down to the contribution made by each and every colleague who works with us. That’s why we’re passionate about great team working and supporting the development of all colleagues.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time HR Manager to join us, and help shape and deliver the colleague experience, enabling the business to continue to flourish.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Agree, and oversee delivery of, the TLH people strategy in collaboration with the senior management team;
- Support managers in the effective resourcing of the business through proactive attraction, selection and retention strategies;
- Proved a centre of expertise in supporting managers on employee relations, terms and conditions of employment, and dispute resolution issues;
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures, and continuously monitor/review these to ensure they remain fully compliant and fit for purpose;
- Collaborate with the TLH Training & Development Manager to support the upskilling and development of managers on people management and leadership skills, also helping to support organisational talent management processes;
- Lead the TLH approach towards supporting colleague engagement and employee wellbeing
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organization;
- The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, and must have proven HR experience;
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills, and solid knowledge of employment legislation, are essential.
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment, as well as training and development opportunities for the right person.
- Colleague discount scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities, and discounts on accommodation
- Personal performance related bonus of up to 8%
- Inclusion in profit related bonus scheme
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Rate of pay:
This role offers a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (salary based upon experience) comprising 40 hours per week across 5 days.
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned on-site Aztec Leisure complex additionally offers unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
TLH Leisure Resort employs over 400 staff, and is committed to supporting the personal and professional development of colleagues, helping to ensure they can grow to be ‘the best they can be’ at work, and can achieve their full potential.
We recognise, and value, the diversity of experience that our colleagues bring to our business, and are committed to building an inclusive workplace where individual skills are nurtured, and new learning opportunities provided to colleagues.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today.