Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain high levels of cleanliness at all times in the kitchen service and stillroom areas, inclusive of washing of crockery, cutlery, glass and cookware.
- To maintain safe working practices in accordance with Fire, Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations, using the correct cleaning methods and cleaning products provided, in line with company departmental COSHH training.
- To provide excellent efficiency in standards of guest services and cleanliness of equipment
- Keep kitchen resources tidy and organised in line with company standards and departmental training.
- To help with food preparations in the Kitchen if required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of working within a Hotel Kitchen environment
- Confidence in communicating and a good level of spoken English
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and can follow instructions well
Rate of pay:
£9.01 – Hours will vary. In addition to the hourly rate, all colleagues will receive an extra £0.19 per hour for each complete week worked starting 20th September 2021 until 2nd January 2022.
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Uniform provided
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
About TLH Leisure Resort:
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today.