Due to the continued growth of our business, we are expanding our Reservations Team. We are seeking someone with an outstanding telephone manner and strong office administration skills, who can also bring their energy, personality and passion to our Reservations department. At the very core of the business, our Reservations Team are experts in all things TLH. As a customer service superstar, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference, by offering expert guidance to our guests, both online and via phone, whilst providing a friendly and efficient booking process.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with an excellent level of spoken English, numeracy, and IT skills
- A great communicator both verbally and in written form
- A team player with office administration skills, who is capable of managing their own workload
- An experienced individual with a hospitality, call centre or customer service background
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Ongoing training opportunities including Nationally recognised qualifications if you are interested
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
- A great working atmosphere and environment
Hours & rate of pay:
£9.20 per hour – 40 hours over 5 days. The reservations office opening hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm. The role will involve working weekends and bank holidays (The office is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). You must be available to work a mixture of days and shifts.
About TLH Leisure Resort:
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today.