It’s an exciting time to join Team TLH. We’re on a mission to be the ‘Number One choice for all Hotel Based Leisure in Torquay’ with an ambition to be busy 365 days a year! Our star-studded team is the key to delivering our mission and we want the best people in the Bay to be part of it.
As a Reservations Team Member, you will be part of our Private Reservations team in a back of house office-based role within our Sales & Marketing department. The role combines administration, e-mail queries, online bookings and in-bound telephone reservations. This is a back of house office-based role rather than a front desk customer facing role.
The successful candidate must have weekend availability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email and internet enquiries
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognising business prospects and taking every opportunity to up sell, including promoting premium bookings and re-books
- To ensure that all your work meets company standards and is according to training given;
- To undertake general administration duties and day to day duties of the department
- To attend training sessions, and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
- Knowledge of hospitality and catering industry an advantage, with experience in a call centre or travel agent
Our Values – STARS
Our values are integral to our business and guide how we operate at every level of the organisation. The ideal candidate’s STARS values for this role are:
- Service – Excellent written and verbal skills, creating a great first impression for our guests
- Teamwork – A team player with a strong work ethic and good initiative
- Attitude – Maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Respect – Acting in a respectful way to all other members of the TLH team
- Safe and Sustainable – Abiding by all health and safety regulation to create a safe working environment
What we have to offer:
As part of the TLH Team, you will be available to take advantage of exceptional company benefits including:
- Free use of the leisure facilities (during selected times)
- Discounts on Aztec Spa treatments and facilities
- Discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and family
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours and Rate of pay:
This is a full-time permanent role of 40 hours over 5 days, requiring consistent weekend availability.
Hourly Rate: £10.69 per hour.
About TLH Leisure Resort
Open 365 days of the year, TLH Leisure Resort is based in the heart of Torquay. Comprising four inter-linked hotels which include the TLH Derwent, TLH Victoria, TLH Toorak, and TLH Carlton Hotels on a single site. We offer a range of accommodation and shared entertainment plus the well-renowned Aztec Leisure brand, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview. If you are intending to park on site whilst attending an interview, please ensure you register your vehicle at Hotel Reception to secure free parking.