Your responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation and cooking from the pub menu, to a high standard of delivery with a high level of efficiency
- Prioritising orders as they are taken and sent through from the bar
- Working on your own and as part of a team, supporting your colleagues to ensure that food is prepared for customers in the Albert’s bar and the Aztec Games area of the complex
- Work in a safe way demonstrating good practice of food Hygiene and fire, health and safety
The ideal person will:
- Have good skills in managing time and prioritising tasks
- Demonstrate good team working, this is essential to providing the service required
- Be able to communicate well with all colleagues and FOH of staff, to ensure that service and guest needs are met.
- Hold a current Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate an advantage but not essential as training will be given
Rate of pay:
£9.10 – 42.5 hours over 5 days (shifts are varied and will include weekends). In addition to the hourly rate, all TLH colleagues will receive an extra £0.19 per hour for each complete week worked starting 20th September 2021 until 2nd January 2022.
What we have to offer:
- More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities. Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Uniform provided
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
About TLH Leisure Resort:
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today.