We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for cooking, to train and work within a professional team of chefs in the TLH Toorak Hotel kitchen. No experience is necessary as full training will be given, with possible progression to an apprenticeship.
Under the expert guidance of highly experienced Head Chef, Nick Coombes, this opportunity will provide the right candidate the perfect start in the industry. Helping to prepare a variety of classic dishes, you will gain and hone new skills, knowledge and experience which will help you to progress your career as a chef.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working well as part of a team and be able to follow instruction and work to your own initiative when training has been given
- Prepare and produce food with guidance from Senior Chefs with the team
- Work in a safe and hygienic way, with a good work ethic and the willingness to learn
- Be prepared to complete any relevant training courses
Rate of pay:
£9.01 per hour – 40 hours, permanent contract. In addition to the hourly rate, all TLH colleagues will receive an extra £0.19 per hour for each complete week worked starting 20th September 2021 until 2nd January 2022.
We also offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment, with support, training and development opportunities for all colleagues.
- Open 365 days a year, we provide year-round working opportunities
- Comprehensive induction and training provided, supported by our in-house Human Resources team
- Profit Related Bonus eligibility for all colleagues
- On-site canteen facility offering staff meals whilst on duty
- Colleague Discount Scheme for all colleagues, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
About TLH Leisure Resort:
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
If you possess the right skills, personality and passion and are ready to join the TLH family, please submit your CV and covering letter, detailing why you are the perfect candidate for this role.