Providing you with an enjoyable break is very important to us. The last couple of years have been challenging for all of us in so many different ways and we continue to face new challenges with recruitment shortages across hospitality, our team having to isolate and shortages in our supply chain. We are doing everything possible to ensure this does not impact on your stay with us, however, it is inevitable that some facilities and elements of our service will be different and we want to be very clear on what you can expect:
- Our service may be slower than we strive to deliver
- Some items on the menu may be unavailable, at short notice
- Some facilities may be temporarily unavailable, at short notice
- We recommend that both you and our teams wear face coverings in all indoor venues, apart from when eating food and drink
- Hand sanitiser is provided throughout the complex – please use it regularly
- The TLH Derwent and TLH Victoria Hotels have changed their dinner service to buffet style
As a business we continue to follow the Government’s recommendations.
We really appreciate your understanding and consideration at this time and would ask that you continue reading our Coronavirus information below.
TLH Coronavirus Guarantee
Everyone needs something to look forward to and a chance to relax and enjoy the company of those closest to us. We have developed the TLH Coronavirus Guarantee to provide you with reassurance when booking a break with us.
Visit Britain Accreditation
TLH Leisure Resort are certified by Visit Britain as having all the necessary hospitality industry COVID secure processes in place. This means we are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance and have carried out a thorough COVID-19 risk assessment and are able to display the ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark. You can have the confidence that as a business we are putting the welfare of our guests and colleagues at the forefront of everything we do.
Symptoms & Positive Tests
It is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask or covering when indoors, however we will be following the Government advice which states ‘Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas’.
We strongly recommend that you and our teams continue to wear a face mask in the following circumstances:
- In busy indoor areas
- In confined spaces
- When standing in a queue
To prevent unnecessary delays and queues at Reception, we ask that your stay is paid in full prior to arrival. Please can you pay any outstanding balance before you arrive by contacting us on 01803 400500.
- Check in is from 4.00pm. Please go to Reception to check in as normal.
- If you arrive earlier you are welcome to use our facilities until your room is ready.
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers at Reception.
- Luggage storage is available if required.
- Your room will be cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
- We are provide a daily housekeeping service – if you would prefer for this NOT to happen please advise reception.
- On the day of your departure rooms need to be vacated by 11.00am. (Self-catering apartments by 10.00am). You are, however, most welcome to stay on during the day and make the most of your stay.
Restaurants, Bars and Entertainment
- Normal service has resumed across the TLH complex.
- Although social distancing is no longer required, we ask that you still maintain a respectful distance when queuing and moving around resort.
Aztec Leisure Facilities
- All our leisure facilities are open and guests do not have to book a swimming or gym session.
- We do ask however that guests continue to book 10pin bowling or soft play session in Aztec Games.