Providing you with an enjoyable break is very important to us. The last couple of years have been challenging for all of us in so many different ways but we can see that the situation is gradually getting better. We are pleased to be able to offer a fully open and available experience to all our guests, however, there are still some challenges we have to contend with. We know that COVID-19 will be with us for a while yet, so please read the following about what you can expect:
- Recruitment shortages and isolation requirements mean that service may be slower than we normally strive to deliver
- Some items on the menu may be unavailable at short notice
- You no longer need to wear face coverings, but in line with Government guidelines we advise you do so in enclosed or crowded spaces
- Hand sanitiser is provided throughout the complex – please use it regularly
As a business we continue to follow the Government’s recommendations.
We really appreciate your understanding and consideration at this time and would ask that you continue reading our Coronavirus information below.
TLH Coronavirus Guarantee
Everyone needs something to look forward to and a chance to relax and enjoy the company of those closest to us. We have developed the TLH Coronavirus Guarantee to provide you with reassurance when booking a break with us.
Visit Britain Accreditation
TLH Leisure Resort are certified by Visit Britain as having all the necessary hospitality industry COVID secure processes in place. This means we are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance and have carried out a thorough COVID-19 risk assessment and are able to display the ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark. You can have the confidence that as a business we are putting the welfare of our guests and colleagues at the forefront of everything we do.
Symptoms & Positive Tests
You no longer need to wear a face covering, but in line with Government guidelines, we advise you to consider wearing one in crowded, enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
We support any guests or TLH team members who make the personal decision to wear a face mask in crowded or enclosed areas.
To prevent unnecessary delays and queues at Reception, we ask that your stay is paid in full prior to arrival. Please pay any outstanding balance before you arrive by contacting us on 01803 400500.
- Check-in is from 4.00pm. Please go to Reception to check-in as normal.
- If you arrive earlier you are welcome to use our facilities until your room is ready.
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers at Reception.
- Luggage storage is available if required.
- Your room will be cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
- We provide a daily housekeeping service – if you would prefer for this NOT to happen please advise reception.
- On the day of your departure rooms need to be vacated by 11.00am. (Self-catering apartments by 10.00am). You are, however, most welcome to stay on during the day and make the most of your stay.
Restaurants, Bars and Entertainment
- Normal service has resumed across the TLH complex.
- Although social distancing is no longer required, we ask that you still maintain a respectful distance when queuing and moving around the resort.
Aztec Leisure Facilities
- All our leisure facilities are open and guests do not have to book a swimming or gym session.
- We do ask however that guests continue to book 10pin bowling or soft play sessions in Aztec Games.