At TLH Leisure Resort we care as much about our staff as we do our guests and if anyone is looking for a career in leisure, hospitality or tourism, they need look no further.
If you want to find out more about employment opportunities at TLH Leisure Resort then you can contact us in the following ways:
Write to: HR Department, TLH Leisure Resort, Belgrave Road, Torquay, TQ2 5HL.
Our current job vacancies are displayed below and are frequently updated.
TLH Leisure Resort, which includes the Derwent, Victoria, Toorak, and Carlton hotels, is looking for casual waiting staff to assist in our busy hotel restaurants and bistro. The hours of work will fluctuate based upon business need, and will include split shifts, and weekend working.
The role will involve serving breakfast and dinner to the hotel guests, clearing and laying tables and keeping the restaurant areas clean and tidy. Relevant experience is desirable for this position, but most importantly you must be able to show you have excellent customer care skills and the ability to provide great service to our guests.
What we offer you in return
- This will be a casual worker contract, and represents a great opportunity for individuals seeking temporary flexible work within a highly regarded local hotel and leisure resort
- Hours will be subject to mutual agreement, and will be based upon our fluctuating business needs
- Hourly rates of pay are: Under 18 - £5; Age 18-20 £7.83; Age 21-24 £8.21; Age 25 and over: £8.72
- Paid holiday entitlement will accrue based upon the actual number of hours worked
- You may be eligible for inclusion in the Company’s pension scheme subject to completion of a qualifying period, and meeting the relevant pension guidelines criteria
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you
TLH Leisure Resort has implemented a wide range of Covid-Secure processes to help promote a safe environment for all colleagues and guests.