At TLH Leisure Resort we care as much about our staff as we do our guests and if anyone is looking for a career in leisure, hospitality or tourism, they need look no further.
If you want to find out more about employment opportunities at TLH Leisure Resort then you can contact us in the following ways:
Write to: Personnel & Development, TLH Leisure Resort, Belgrave Road, Torquay, TQ2 5HL.
Telephone: for more information call us on 01803 400104 or contact us using our online enquiry form.
Terms of Employment: We are confident that we offer some of the best terms of employment in the bay and in the industry. These include free meals on duty in our staff restaurant, bonus schemes, pension, annual staff awards evening, free use of our 25m indoor pool plus a whole host of discounts. See our staff discounts leaflet to find out more.
Our current job vacancies are displayed below and are frequently updated. You can apply for any of these positions online
We have a vacancy for an Entertainments Team Member with a maximum of 25 hours per week, with the flexibility to do extra should the business require during busy periods.
We are looking for an individual to join our successful resident entertainment team and in-house shows.
You will be working as part of a talented team of entertainment staff and will be performing in team shows.its Essential that you have a strong singing voice, and are able to dance a variety of styles.
You will also be responsible for facilitating and hosting activities for our in-house Entertainments programme, calling bingo, quizzes, darts, line dancing, crafts,10 pin bowling, hosting social dances and helping to host our onsite the Children’s Toby Club and The Squad Club for Teenagers.
This role includes daytime and evening hours as per the roster.
As this role requires you to work with Children and in accordance with our safe guarding policy you will need to provide an enhanced certificate from the DBS.
What we would offer you in return
• Free meals when you are on duty to include ‘Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner” in our generous staff canteen – The average cost of one meal alone is at least £3.00 – You could be saving this three times over on a daily basis!
• Free use of our 25m indoor pool for yourself and your family
• 10% off purchases in the Aztec Bistro & 25% off drinks in our Albert’s bar and Aztec Games bar
• Use of the Aztec gym at a small cost, however if you wish to purchase a gym membership you will save 25%, with a 15% saving to immediate members of your family! Why not enjoy the Aztec Spa with up to 50% off individual brochure treatments or have your hair cut using your 20% discount
• We also offer 25% off brochure prices for your friends and family on TLH accommodation or 10% off if holding a function or wedding on pre-paid drinks and food packages
• Come and play Ten pin bowling at only £1.50 per person or hold your Child’s birthday party in our Aztec Games area with 10% off
All benefits above are subject to some time restrictions, availability and promotions .All of our staff benefits if used daily /weekly could amount to over £2.00 per hour - A huge saving for you. After a qualifying period you'll be eligible to join the pension scheme.
Hours per week; Start on a casual basis hours between 16 -25 per week, more if required.
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
Please apply in writing and attached your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be contacted and details of the Audition arrangements will be addressed with you.
Due to the high volume of applications for this post, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks of your application, please assume you have not been fortunate enough to have been shortlisted