The English Riviera has some of the best award winning attractions and events running right through the summer.
- Riviera Airshow: The Riviera Airshow has been bringing families and friends together since 2016, this free event has grown in popularity over the last few years attracting in excess of over 165,000 spectators to the Bay over the two days. Events are centred around Paignton Green, with free entertainment for all the family, including exhibition stands, bars, food stalls, display teams, inflatable slides, bouncy castles and fairground rides. Torbay Airshow visitors can also indulge in a range of retail therapy, including gifts, toys and festival essentials. Of course, it’s up in the sky where the breath-taking aerial action takes place, with a packed two-day programme of stunts, displays and flypas. The event is completely free (although car parking passes can be purchased).
- Paignton Zoo - With over 2,500 different animals across 80 acres, come rain or sun shine Paignton Zoo is a guaranteed fun filled day out for all family members. Paignton Zoo is one of the South West’s most exciting visitor attractions and allows you to get up close and personal with animals that are from different parts of the world.
- Pirate Thursdays in Brixham - Pirate Thursdays are held during the Spring and Summer school holidays where the majority of shenanigans will be held under the Old Fish Market on Brixham harbour side. Piratical fun for the young and young at heart, engaging with locals and visitors alike. A great opportunity to join in the amusing antics and have a great free day out. Their naughty deeds include Soak the Pirate as well as Balloon modelling, Puppet Shows, Arts & Crafts Workshops, Fancy Dress competitions, Photo Shoots, Live Music, plus much more.
To see more events and attractions in Torbay please take a look at the English Riviera website.
- Summer Holidays in Torquay
- Make Lasting Memories in 2021 Why not enjoy the British summer and have a relaxing break in the English Riviera which is well known for wonderful beaches, beautiful coastlines and award winning attractions....
- Summertime Entertainment Traditional seaside holidays are still a top British favourite and Torquay has always been one of the most popular coastal destinations in the UK. This year more than ever we’ll be going the extra mile to make sure our Summer programme is packed with more entertainment an...
- Summer for Couples
- Summer for Couples Not only does TLH hotels in Torquay cater for families, we also provide all different types of leisure and entertainment for adults, from Soul & Motown weekends to star cabaret acts. Our Albert’s bar screens football games, other sports, has karaoke and different live ...
- Summer for Families
- Summer For Families Here at our TLH hotels we have fun family breaks to keep the most energetic youngsters entertained and amused whilst on their holiday in Torquay. Toby Club 3-9s activities . Every day in the Toby Club we have competitions, craft fun, mini discos and face painting. ...
- TLH Summer Breaks
- TLH Summer Breaks Here in South West Devon we are renowned for some of the best weather in the early and late summertime. Our TLH hotels in Torquay have full programmes which are full with loads of different activities, entertainment and leisure guaranteed to suit everyone in the family. ...
TLH Derwent Hotel
t: 01803 400100
TLH Victoria Hotel
t: 01803 400200
TLH Carlton Hotel
t: 01803 400300
TLH Toorak Hotel
t: 01803 400400
Booking & Accommodation
Our Reservations Team are available to take your calls
Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 1.00pm
t: 01803 400500
Enquiries for groups of 20 or more please contact our Group Sales Team
Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
t: 01803 400600
Weddings, Conferences & Events
t: 01803 400600
t: 01803 400300
t: 01803 400145