Aztec Bistro & Bar
- Open daily for coffees, snacks, light lunches plus wine, beer & spirits
- Pool terrace for al fresco drinking & dining when the weather is fine
- Evening dining using delicious local produce
Our lunch and evening menus offer a tasty selection. Lunchtimes include light bites, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, pasta and pizzas. Evenings offer tempting starters including Crab Cakes mussels and loaded skins. Main courses feature pizzas, pasta, gourmet burgers, char grilled steaks, fish dishes and salads.
Dip n Dine
Hugely popular with families, this value-for-money treat includes a swim in the stunning Aztec pool and dining in the Aztec Bistro.
Vouchers are available to buy from the Aztec Bistro and cost:
- £12 per adult - £6 can be redeemed against food & drink in the bistro
- £6 per child (under 12 yrs) - £3 can be redeemed against food & drink in the bistro.
- Up to 2 children only per paying adult on Dip n Dine.*
- £2 per toddler (under 3) swim only
- Vouchers do not have to be used on the same day as your swim. Dining can be booked up to 7 days after purchase.
- Dip 'n' Dine Plus - add 10 pin bowling to your Dip n Dine for £2 extra (£14 per adult / £8 per child). Food allocations as above.
Tuesday Night is Burger Night
Choose a gourmet burger from our special menu and get a free drink.* Selection inlcudes "Black & Blue" Cajun spiced buger with blue cheese sauce and onion rings; "Southern Delight" topped with pulled pork and Monterey Jack cheese; "Breaded Butternut Squash" - breaded butternut squash, goats cheese and beetroot patty topped with crunchy shredded carrot and beetroot.
* Free drink - choose from 125ml glass of red or white house wine, pint of draught lager or bitter, half a pint of lemonade or Pepsi.
2 for 1 Dining on Wednesday & Thursday Evenings
Choose a main course from our evening dining menu and get the second main course absolutely free.
Ts & Cs: Offer subject to availability (excluding the festive period). Only applies to 2 adult main courses, cheapest item free.
Call 01803 400145 to book.
Aztec Weekend Breakfast Club
Every Saturday & Sunday 9.30-11.30am, our brand new breakfast menu including:
- Full English £5.95
- Eggs Benedict £5.95
- Bacon doorsteps £3.50
Why not Dip 'n' Breakfast? Use your Dip n Dine ticket to come in for an early swim and enjoy a tasty brunch. Same details as Dip n Dine above. Vouchers available Sat & Sun 7.00-9.00am at the Aztec Reception and from 9.30am in the Aztec Bistro.
Next time you call in for a coffee, ask for our loyalty card. Every time you buy a coffee get your card stamped - buy 6 coffees and your 7th will be free.
Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea, including a platter of mixed sandwiches, plus a scone with Devonshire clotted cream and jam and a pot of tea for just £8.20 per person.
Fri & Sat: 10am-midnight
Food Service Times
Tues - Fri: 12.00-3.30pm and 6.00-9.30pm
Sat: 9.30-11.30am; 12.00-3.30pm and 6.00-9.30pm
Sun: 9.30-11.30am & 12.00-7.00pm
Where to Find Us
You'll find us behind the Carlton Hotel on Falkland Road, with a separate entrance leading off the Derwent Hotel car park.
For any enquiries or to book a table, do give us a call on 01803 400145.
- I joined the Aztec Club 3 years ago to lose weight and become a bit fitter and healthier. From the moment I joined the instructors made me feel welcome and as I had never used a gym before they gave me programmes and advice on what I should be doing.
Christine - Aztec Gold member
- We have just had an All About You Spa day for our friend's Hen Day. Amazing! The staff were brilliant and the treatments were great. It was so relaxing and great fun for all of us to be together. Thank you so much, we will definitely be back!
Mel & Katie - Exeter
- The facilities and equipment are great and I have also made some new friends, I would recommend Aztec to anyone.
Christine – Aztec Gold Member
- I stayed for a spa break with a friend. It was such amazing value for money, all my other friends want to come next time!... facilities brilliant - and the spa treatments wonderful! We were made to feel like queens at lunch time and dinner - fabulous.
Lizzie Lamb - Minehead
- The Aztec Spa was super, Treated myself to a manicure & pedicure, such a relaxing place & Steph my beautician was the most wonderful company!
Cheryl - Benfleet (Tripadvisor)