Informal dining at its best. The Aztec Bistro is the perfect place for drinks, coffee with friends, light lunches, afternoon tea or evening dining. The Aztec theme provides a unique setting with its carved stone pillars, bamboo screens, and colourful South American wall hangings.
Ideally situated, the Bistro overlooks the stunning Aztec Falls indoor pool, and opens out onto a sunny terrace overlooking the outdoor pools at TLH Leisure Resort. When the weather is fine, enjoy al fresco dining on the sheltered south facing terrace overlooking the outdoor swimming pool.
Our menu selection offers tasty starters including Tempura Prawns or Tempura Vegetables, Brixham Crab Cakes and delicious Sharer Platters. Main courses feature pizzas, pasta, burgers, flame grilled steaks, fish dishes, salads, and if you want a lighter snack try one of our doorstep sandwiches, paninis or wraps.
Look out for our Burger of the Month - a succulent speciality burger in a gourmet bun, served with French fries, salad and coleslaw. Just £10.95.
Dip n Dine
Hugely popular with families, this value-for-money treat includes a swim in the stunning Aztec pool and dining in the Aztec Bistro.
- £10 per adult - £5 can be redeemed against food & drink in the bistro
- £6 per child (under 12 yrs) - £3 can be redeemed against food & drink in the bistro. Up to 2 children per paying adult on Dip n Dine.
- £2 per toddler (under 3) swim only
Monday mornings - parents & toddlers Dip n Dine - free swim for under 3s
2 for 1 Dining on Wednesdays & Thursdays
2 for 1 dining on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Choose a main course from our evening dining menu and get the second main course absolutely free.
Only applies to 2 adult main courses, cheapest item free.
Ts & Cs: Offer subject to availability on Wednesdays & Thursdays throughout 2014, excluding August and the festive period.
Call 01803 400145 to book.
Fridays & Saturdays - set special menu
Special evening dining menu:
2 courses £12
3 courses £15
Our special set menu offers great value dining on Friday & Saturday nights. Choose 2 or 3 courses with a tasy choice on each course including the Special Aztec Burger of the month. This month you can try our venison burger topped with a creamy blue cheese sauce and fried onions.
Ts & Cs: Offer subject to availability on Fridays & Saturdays throughout 2014, excluding August and the festive period.
New Loyalty Card
Next time you call in for a coffee, ask for our loyalty card. Every time you buy a coffee get your card stamped - buy 6 coffees and your 7th will be free.
Fri & Sat: 10am-midnight
Food is served
Mon & Tues: 12.00-3.30pm
Wed - Sat: 12.00-3.30pm and 6.00-9.30pm
Where to Find Us
You'll find us behind the Carlton Hotel on Falkland Road, with a separate entrance leading off the Derwent Hotel car park.
For any enquiries or to book a table, do give us a call on 01803 400145.
- I joined the Aztec Club 3 years ago to lose weight and become a bit fitter and healthier. From the moment I joined the instructors made me feel welcome and as I had never used a gym before they gave me programmes and advice on what I should be doing.
Christine - Aztec Gold member
- We have just had an All About You Spa day for our friend's Hen Day. Amazing! The staff were brilliant and the treatments were great. It was so relaxing and great fun for all of us to be together. Thank you so much, we will definitely be back!
Mel & Katie - Exeter
- The facilities and equipment are great and I have also made some new friends, I would recommend Aztec to anyone.
Christine – Aztec Gold Member
- I stayed for a spa break with a friend. It was such amazing value for money, all my other friends want to come next time!... facilities brilliant - and the spa treatments wonderful! We were made to feel like queens at lunch time and dinner - fabulous.
Lizzie Lamb - Minehead
- The Aztec Spa was super, Treated myself to a manicure & pedicure, such a relaxing place & Steph my beautician was the most wonderful company!
Cheryl - Benfleet (Tripadvisor)