Christmas & New Year breaks in Torquay
Enjoy the seasonal celebrations when you escape for a well-deserved festive break at TLH Leisure Resort. Let us sprinkle a little magic over your Christmas and New Year with sparkling entertainment, delicious food and plenty of festive fun.
You’ll be in first-class company when you join our celebrations here at TLH Leisure Resort. From 23 December right through to 2 January it’s non-stop festive fun.
- Daytime activities and leisure for all ages
- Night-time entertainment with a lively variety of music and cabaret in your hotel every night
- Delicious festive menus, traditional Christmas Day lunch, brunch and gala buffet on Boxing Day
- Plenty of festive extras
Our Twixmas breaks offer great value between Christmas and the New Year. Feel free to wear your fluffy socks and Christmas jumpers whilst making the most of this fully festive break. This is the ideal opportunity to extend the festive fun and quality time spent with family and loved ones.
It may be winter, but on this break there’s no ‘chill’ time. You’ll enjoy a packed programme of entertainment and activities, with our talented entertainment team and top local cabaret acts.
At TLH Leisure Resort, we love to celebrate the New Year with a bang! Join us for this fun filled break, which includes:
- New Year’s Eve celebration dinner & entertainment
- Live entertainment in all four hotels
- Entertainment with KB Sounds at our TLH Toorak Hotel
- Traditional “Auld Lang Syne” and bubbly to celebrate the New Year
- New Year’s Day brunch & gala buffet
Out & about
Our local attractions come up trumps at this time of year with magical seasonal displays and events.
- Christmas at the Castle at Powderham Castle
- Babbacombe Model Village Winter Wonderland
- Santa by South Devon Steam Railway
- Pantomime at Torquay’s Princess Theatre
- Winter Fest at Torre Abbey
For more festive attractions and events head to the English Riviera website.
What our guests say
We have just returned from a 7 day holiday staying in the TLH Derwent Hotel. Despite these challenging times it has been one of the best holidays we have ever had with you, and we have stayed many, many times over the years! Your staff have been absolutely amazing, going above and beyond to ensure guests have the best experience. We hope to see you soon.
TLH Derwent Hotel
My daughter and myself enjoyed a weekend spa break from 4-6th June. We stayed at the TLH Toorak Hotel and had treatments in the spa on both days. We felt very safe with the Covid procedures in place and enjoyed using the pool and gym which were easy to book. All the staff were very helpful.
TLH Toorak Hotel
We have been coming to TLH and staying at the Derwent for the past 17 years. It’s like a 2nd home – we always get a warm welcome from the Teams and feel like they are our extended family. Our children have know the complex layout so well that they are comfortable doing their own thing, but feeling very safe doing so.
We holiday at various times of the year and it’s a wonderful family experience we all look forward to whether it’s the 10, 20, 50, 70 or 80 year olds!
TLH Derwent Hotel