Stay at any of our 4 hotels and enjoy a wonderful festive experience. All the decs are up and Santa will be making a special appearance!
You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, good food and great entertainment this Christmas break. There’s plenty to keep the whole family occupied with access to our amazing Aztec Leisure facilities throughout your stay. You’ll also find live entertainment in our very own pub, Alberts. Whichever hotel you choose to stay at, you’ll have entertainment each night.
The four hotels are only a 5-minute walk from the Torquay seafront and marina so it’s easy to get out and about for a bracing stroll during the day. With bus stops close by and the town centre only a few minutes walk away, TLH Leisure Resort makes a great base for exploring the English Riviera.
Remember our prices include dinner, bed and breakfast so are amazing value!
Christmas is a magical time at TLH. There’s a sprinkling of festive magic and a sparkling programme of entertainment and activities.
Festive treats include:
- Christmas Eve – welcome drinks & canapés. Christmas carols on the Bistro Terrace with our brass band (dress up warm) followed by candle-lit dinner. Evening entertainment in your hotel with top-class local entertainers.
- Christmas Day – A packed programme of daytime activities including a visit from Father Christmas and a free festive quiz with prizes. Continue the festivities in the evening with a traditional Christmas dinner, tea and mince pies, a Christmas gift and a superb evening’s entertainment.
Boxing Day – afternoon tea and a Chef’s gala dinner.
- Nightly music plus lots of fun for all the family
- Daytime activities & leisure – a huge choice every day, together with full use of our outstanding indoor leisure facilities
- Evening entertainment – Top local cabaret in your hotel every night
Adults Only at the TLH Toorak Hotel
Relax this Christmas and let us take the strain! Christmas at the TLH Toorak Hotel is exclusively for adults over Christmas so you can enjoy a peaceful break in the elegant surroundings of our ‘country house by the sea’. As with our other TLH hotels, the TLH Toorak is only a 5-minute walk from the seafront and Torquay Marina. Historic Torre Abbey is even closer, situated directly opposite the hotel. So, when you’ve had your fill of festive fayre, why not take the sea air, as visitors to Torquay have done for hundreds of years.
|Available from||Nights||TLH Derwent||TLH Victoria||TLH Carlton||TLH Toorak|
|Thu 23 Dec - Mon 27 Dec 2021||3||£430||£440||£440||£445||Book your stay|
|Thu 23 Dec - Mon 27 Dec 2021||4||£490||£510||£510||£515||Book your stay|
3 nights from: £430pp
Thu 23 Dec to Mon 27 Dec 2021
No. of nights:
Visit from Father Christmas, carols and brass band
Prices shown are per person for the number of nights specified on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis, unless otherwise stated on the break detail page. Prices are based on 2 people sharing standard double or twin bedded rooms. Upgraded room types may be available at a supplement. Surcharges may apply for under occupied rooms. Dates shown are arrival to departure. Prices include all elements/activities listed on each individual break unless a specific surcharge has been listed. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.