Working with us
At TLH Leisure Resort, we recognise our success is down to the contribution made by each member of our team. That’s why we’re passionate about great team working and supporting the development of all. Take a look at our careers pages and explore what it’s like to be part of the TLH Leisure Resort team!
Our values - STARS
Our values are integral to our business and guide how we operate at every level of the organisation. STARS is in our DNA. It’s who we are… it’s what we do. STARS stands for:
- Service – Provide exemplary service to our guests and help to create positive memories
- Teamwork – Trust and support one another. Take advantage of training opportunities as they arise
- Attitude – Adopt a positive, fun and supportive approach. Embrace change and remain transparent in what you do
- Respect – Respect guests and colleagues, recognise individual identities, strengths and roles
- Safe & Sustainable – Reduce waste and plastic use. Provide a safe environment for all by understanding risks
Getting on: Grow, Learn
At TLH Leisure Resort, we’re committed to supporting the personal and professional development of all team members, helping to ensure they can grow to be ‘the best they can be’ at work and can achieve their full potential.
We recognise, and value, the diversity of experience that our team members have to offer and are committed to building an inclusive workplace where individual skills are nurtured, and new learning opportunities are provided.
We aim to provide our team with a varied and competitive range of employment benefits. All TLH team members have to access the following range of discretionary benefits*:
- All-year-round work opportunities
- Comprehensive induction and training provided with ongoing support
- On-site canteen facility offering free staff meals and refreshments whilst on duty
- Team Discount Scheme for all TLH team members, including free use of the swimming pool and Gym, and discounted use of other facilities across Aztec Leisure
- TLH operates a workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Discounts on Aztec Spa treatments and facilities
- Discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and family
- Up to 28 days annual leave (Additional annual leave for long service)
*Some individual positions will attract additional role-specific benefits, details for which will be advised at the time of application
Bistro Senior Sous Chef
As the Bistro Senior Sous Chef, you will be an integral part of the Aztec Bistro Kitchen and will lead & oversee the duties of the whole Kitchen team.
Reservations Team Member
As a Reservations Team Member, you will be part of our Private Reservations team in a back of house office-based role within our Sales & Marketing department.
For an Aztec Receptionist, we’re looking for a friendly & organised customer service superstar to join the team who will be based at the heart of our resort providing an outstanding service within a relaxing environment.
Hotel Bar Server
As a member of our Bars team, you will be serving in one of our numerous Hotel bars. A sociable and fun role where you will be able to impact a guest’s experience.
As a Hotel Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing exceptional front-of-house service with a high level of courtesy and professionalism providing a relaxing environment where guests feel refreshed and revived and look forward to repeating the holiday experience.