Here you’ll find some useful information and handy tips to help you make the most of your stay and get organised before you arrive. If you have any queries please contact us.
Please note car parking charges now apply.
To avoid the growing misuse of our car parks, due to the introduction of charging by our competitors and in line with other local hotels, we have introduced parking charges and ANPR cameras to all of our car parks. Our car parks our now fully managed by Parking Eye Ltd. Please see the Terms and Conditions of parking on the signage within the car parks. Any contravention will be enforced by ParkingEye Ltd, an external British Parking Association provider.
A 30 minute drop off/collection period applies on entrance to our car parks. Your vehicle must exit the car park within 30 minutes of arrival to avoid any charges being made. FULL PARKING INFORMATION >
To help plan your journey, our address information, including postcodes and What 3 Words locations can be found on our contact page.
- To secure your booking, we ask that your stay is paid in full prior to arrival. To pay any outstanding balance please contact our Reservations Team on 01803 400500.
- Hotel rooms are available from 3.00pm. Self-catering apartments are available from 4.00pm. If you arrive earlier, you are welcome to use our facilities until your room/apartment is ready.
- Luggage storage will be available if required.
- Your room will be cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
- If you would prefer Housekeeping not to service your room whilst you are here please let us know at Reception. You can ask for any additional things you need e.g. fresh towels, tea & coffee at reception.
- On the day of your departure rooms need to be vacated by 11.00am. Self-catering apartments by 10.00am. Facilities are chargeable after your scheduled departure time. Book a late check-out to make the most of our facilities before your journey home.
- Each hotel offers an extensive breakfast buffet.
- Evening dining is now buffet style at the TLH Derwent and TLH Victoria Hotels, with a range of tasty hot and cold options on offer.
- Dinner is served from 6.00pm until 8.00pm in each hotel, although occasionally this may need to change. If this is the case we will contact you before arrival. If you are likely to arrive too late for dinner, please let us know and we can arrange for an alternative option.
- If you’re a Bed and Breakfast guest you can dine in the hotel restaurants at a very special rate. TLH Derwent and TLH Victoria Hotels have 3 courses at just £23.50 each and the TLH Carlton and TLH Toorak Hotels are just £27.50 each for 3 courses. Whet your appetite with one of our sample menus then book your table direct with the hotel.
- If you’re staying on a Room Only basis, you can add breakfast to your stay. Enjoy buffet style breakfasts, including full English or Continental. £9.95 for Adults & Teens and 10s and under £4.95. Book your table direct with the hotel.
Aztec Spa – When booked in advance. guest receive a 15% discount on any individual treatment. Call the Aztec Reception on 01803 400190 to book.
Aztec Spa Fire & Ice – Hotel guests receive a discount off a 60-minute session. Book in advance by calling 01803 400190 or book when you arrive.
Aztec Bistro – Dine alfresco under our awning and large heated parasols. Choose from a wide range of light bites, main meals and a great drinks menu.
Aztec Pools – Open daily from 7am – 9pm, our Aztec pools are free for guests to use. There is no need to book in advance.
Aztec Gym – Open daily from 7am – 9pm. No need to book. Prices from £3pp.
Aztec Games – 10 pin bowling, table tennis, snooker, pool, soft play and arcade games are all waiting for you.
You can enjoy a fantastic array of entertainment at TLH. Not only do we have live acts every single night of the year, but there’s a busy daytime programme of activities available too!
Check the What’s On Boards in Reception when you arrive for our full programme. THIS WEEK’S ENTERTAINMENT