Pool admission guidelines
- Guests aged 16 years or over can bring in a maximum of 2 children under 12 years and 2 additional children aged between 12 and 15 years (a maximum of 4 accompanying children in total).
- Children between the age of 14 and 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult in our pool areas. Adults may sit poolside to supervise children, without a charge being made.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult in the pool itself.
- Children between the age of 8 and 16 years are not permitted to use the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room unless an adult is using the facility with them.
- Children under 8 years are not permitted to use the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room.
- Please be aware our lifeguards are on duty to ensure everyone’s safety and not to supervise children.
back to aztec pools