Fire & Ice admission guidelines
We want you to enjoy your Fire & Ice experience with us. Please take a few moments to read the guidance below before you book.
- Entry to Fire & Ice is available to over 18s only.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your appointment time at the Aztec Spa Reception. This allows you to complete a short medical questionnaire.
- Your session cannot be extended if you do not arrive on time.
- Please do not book Fire & Ice if you have any medical condition that may be adversely affected by the use of the equipment within the facility, which includes several thermal experiences.
- If you are in any doubt whatsoever, you should consult a medical practitioner.
- We cannot provide any medical advice in relation to the effects of any of the thermal or other equipment within the Fire & Ice experience.
- Please be aware use of our facilities at your own discretion.
- Please wear your swimming attire at all times.
- Bath sheets are provided.
- Lockers are provided in our Spa changing rooms.
(We cannot be held responsible for the loss of any items left behind)
Food & drink
- Guests are not permitted to take food into the Fire & Ice zone.
- Free drinking water is available.
- Paper cups are supplied and the use of reusable drinks bottles is permitted.
- Fire & Ice is a WIFI free zone.
- We encourage you to take that all-important selfie and then secure your phone in the lockers provided. Please respect other guests by keeping your phone on silent mode and enjoy a Digital Detox during your Fire & Ice session.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 100% cancellation charge will be incurred for sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance.
Open daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm