A unique experience awaits at the TLH Victoria Hotel. Two beautiful ballrooms compliment the only dance break which offers a holiday for social and competitive dancers. Experience the excitement of the competitions with a chance to get involved along with an outstanding dance programme for social dancers.
About your Hosts
In 1995 James and Claire danced for England. They had a successful amateur career becoming England’s Number 2 representative in 1999.
In 2000 they got married and in 2001 they turned from amateur to professional competitors, embarking on their teaching career as well as competing. They gained finalist status at the British National Championships, and semi-finalists in the United Kingdom and International Rising Star Championships.
In 2004 they hung up their competitive shoes to concentrate on teaching. Whether teaching social dancers or competitors, judging, lecturing or demonstrating they both love to pass on the joy of dance.
- Morning workshops with tutorial each day for all
- Social dancing available every afternoon & evenings
- The option to watch quality competitions
- Two top class cabarets
- The opportunity to enter a social competition
- Competitions every evening
- Masterclasses and supervised practice sessions with top coaches
- National League Events & Championships
- Grand Finals
- Dinner, bed & breakfast at the TLH Victoria Hotel
- 2 Beautiful Ballrooms
- Dancing every afternoon for all
- Top Class Demonstration from a talented couple
- Opportunity for all to join supervised practice sessions with top coaches on hand to help
- Black Tie Gala Dinner & Dance in the TLH Victoria Hotel on the final evening. Dinner in the restaurant followed by the Grand Finals and Social Dancing for all in the Warwick Ballroom
- Use of all the superb facilities at TLH
Also available as a 4 night break at £338pp (Monday-Friday)
Guide programme – may be subject to change
James and Claire Taplin of Holiday and Dance have danced all their lives. They became dance partners in 1993 when they embarked on a very successful amateur partnership representing Wales, becoming their Number 1 representative travelling the world competing in European and World Championships.
Prices shown are per person for the number of nights specified on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis, unless otherwise stated on the break detail page. Prices are based on 2 people sharing standard double or twin bedded rooms. Upgraded room types may be available at a supplement. Surcharges may apply for under occupied rooms. Dates shown are arrival to departure. Prices include all elements/activities listed on each individual break unless a specific surcharge has been listed. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.