We are recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor to bring their energy, personality and great work ethic to our Toorak Hotel restaurant team.
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Responsibilities will be:
- The overseeing of the restaurant whilst on duty, deputising the restaurant manager in their absence
- Drive excellence in the guest experience through continuous monitoring, and innovation, of service standards
- Lead and motivate a team to achieve high levels of customer service
- Facilitate effective communication with team members, to nurture motivation and great team working
The ideal person will have:
- Supervisory experience, and a passion for hospitality
- Ability to lead by example as well as get actively involved in the operation
- Strong people and team skills, including the ability to develop colleagues to be the best they can be
- A real passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and dedicated to promoting the highest levels of colleague engagement, collaboration, and teamworking
Rate of pay:
£9.79 per hour. Full Time 37.5 hours per week, over 5 days including weekends and split shifts.
About TLH Leisure Resort:
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today.